- Reasonably use CNC machining tools
The light knives for processing steel and copper should be strictly differentiated, and the margin of the light knives should be reasonable, so that the smoothness of the workpiece and the service life of the tools will be better.
- Before CNC machining, use a calibration meter to check whether the tool is swinging within the allowable tolerance range. The tool head and lock nozzle should be blown clean with an air gun or wiped with a cloth before machining. The knife can be installed if it is too dirty to the workpiece. Accuracy and quality have a certain impact.
- When clamping, pay attention to see if the name and model of the CNC machining workpiece and the program sheet are the same, whether the material size matches, whether the clamping height is high enough, and the number of calipers is used.
- The CNC machining program sheet should be consistent with the reference angle direction marked by the mold, and then check whether the 3D drawing is correct, especially the workpiece that has been drilled and transported. Be sure to see clearly the 3D drawing and the transport of the workpiece. Whether they are the same, if you are unclear, you should promptly report back to the programmer or find a fitter to check the 2D drawings to see if the 2D and 3D reference angles are consistent.
- The program list of the CNC processing file should be normalized, including the mold number, name, program name, processing content, tool size, feed amount, especially the safety length of tool clamping, the reserved margin of each program, light knife , It must be clearly marked. The place where the R surface and the plane should be connected smoothly should be indicated on the program sheet. The operator should increase 0.02～0.05MM during processing and process first, and stop when the gong is a few times to see if the connection is smooth. , Feel it with your hands to see if you are starting, and lower the gong if it doesn’t go smoothly.
- Before processing, it is necessary to understand the content of the CNC machining program list. The program list must have 2D or 3D diagrams, and the six-sided data of “X length, Y width, Z height” must be marked.
Anything with a flat surface should be marked with a “Z” value, so that the operator can easily check whether the data is correct after processing. If there is a tolerance, the tolerance data should be indicated.
- The operator of the machine tool processing speed should be strictly controlled. The F speed and the S spindle speed should be adjusted reasonably. When the F speed is fast, the speed of the S spindle should be increased. The feed speed should be adjusted in different areas. After the processing is finished, check the quality before leaving the machine to achieve perfect processing at one time.