CNC lathe is an ideal automatic processing equipment for rotary parts, and there are two types: horizontal and vertical. Horizontal lathes have two types of horizontal guide rails and inclined guide rails, among which the inclined guide rails are of higher grade. The processing characteristics of CNC lathes are mainly reflected in the following aspects.
(1) Zero point with high precision requirements
The accuracy requirements of parts mainly refer to the accuracy requirements of size, position and surface. The CNC lathe has good rigidity, high manufacturing and tool setting accuracy, and can easily perform manual compensation and automatic compensation, so it can process parts with high dimensional accuracy requirements. Since the tool movement is realized by high-precision interpolation operation and servo drive during CNC turning, it can process parts with high requirements on the straightness, roundness and cylindricity of the busbar. It is especially effective for CNC turning to improve position accuracy. When machining various variable-diameter surface parts with high surface accuracy, it can be guaranteed by the constant linear speed cutting function. When the material, finishing allowance and tool are determined, the surface roughness depends on the amount of feed and Cutting speed, using the constant line speed cutting function of the CNC lathe, the end face can be cut with the best line speed. The roughness of the cut is small and consistent.
(2) Parts with complex contour shapes
Generally speaking, linear and circular interpolation are the basic functions of CNC lathes, so CNC lathes are suitable for machining parts with complex contours and shapes including arc connections and tapers. CNC lathes can also turn contour revolving parts composed of arbitrary plane curves. For such curves, if the system has a certain non-circular curve (such as parabola) function, it can be directly applied. The arc is fitted and approximated (macro programming), or it can be done with automatic programming software (CAM).
(3) Processing of various threads
After the CNC lathe has a spindle encoder, it can not only turn any linear thread, tapered thread and end face thread with equal lead, but also can turn the thread with variable tool path, smooth transition between equal lead and variable path, and multi-start thread.
(4) Processing of hardened workpieces
For some parts with large deformation after heat treatment, the CNC lathe can use ceramic turning tools for cutting to achieve the processing effect of turning instead of grinding.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).